Monday, January 7, 2013

Syllabipper


People make fun,
Of the way I talk, 
But let mexplain,
Lets take a shalk,

I love to skip syllables,
I'm a syllable skipper,
But I like to call it,
Being a Syllabipper,

A superpower some say,
But I say suppower,
It came to me one morning,
While I was taking a hower,

I was singing away,
the tune to my favrong,
But I was in a burry,
And didn't have tong,

So I skipped a fewllables,
One here and one there,
Then I was fininging
With extrime to spare,

The skipping went on,
It just wouldn't stop,
Good book became gook,
And  sweaty policeman became swop,

'Do not' became 'don't,'
Thats a simpzample,
But a free snack at the store, 
Well that became frample,

And I've been skippillables,
Ever since that day,
I'm the Syllabipper
And I talk in a stray

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Dan. I believe you are the first ever to comment directly on my blog :)

      Delete